Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential.
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
- They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
- Technicians will disinfect their equipment before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily.
- While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
Here's what we need from you:
- Let us know what you need. We will be wearing gloves and/or masks while in your home.
- Please Keep YOUR distance, To protect you and our technicians, we ask that you try to remain at least 6 feet away from each other.
- We can’t be in a home where there are a lot of people around while we are cleaning, while we clean upstairs you can be downstairs in case you can’t get out of the house.
- We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone's wellness by being prepared.
Our prayers for everyone!